The Caring Circle Health and Wellness Society of Bowen Island envisions a community where all people feel safe, connected and healthy by linking individuals to health services, social programs, and each other – all for free.
Caring Circle seeks to appoint 2 new Board members this year. We are looking for Bowen Island residents wishing to work to ensure that services and programs are in place for the physical and mental health of individuals and of our community as a whole. We seek board members who have skill or experience in one or more of the following:
• a passionate interest in the work of Caring Circle
• health, medical or social services
• board governance with a not-for-profit organization
• fundraising events and grants
• public relations and communication
• strategic planning
• experience with volunteers
If you are interested, please come and talk to us, or send a letter expressing your interest to Maureen Witney, Chair, at email@example.com or call Maureen at (604) 947-2070.