Caring Circle gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
Additionally, since opening our doors in 2013 we have been supported by
- Bowen Island Fire Department
- Bowen Island Municipality
- Knick Knack Nook Re-use it Store Society of Bowen Island
- Bowen Island Literacy Task Group
- Bowen Island Recycling Depot
- The Royal Canadian Legion Branch #50
- The First Credit Union - Bowen Island Branch
- Private donations from many individual Bowen Islanders.
We sincerely thank our supporters for helping us do the work we do.
The mandate of Caring Circle is to provide information about access to health and social services. We do not give medical advice.
The information from the Caring Circle’s Resource Guide, Website, or from the Resource Centre’s personnel is not a substitute for professional counsel. The names of service providers in our Resource Guide are included by their request and are in no way an endorsement of their services. The Program Director and Volunteers of Caring Circle are not responsible for your choice of service provider, and are excluded from any and all liability for negligence arising in connection with the use of suggestions or listings and/or the actions of any service provider. Individuals contacting a listed service are responsible for verifying information, references and credentials about the prospective service.